Sunday, January 14, 2007

Somewhere . . .

Does a rainbow lead to a pot of gold?
Is it a symbol of a promise?
. . . the beautiful interplay of rain and sun?

With those thoughts as attitude enhancers,
I will go through these learning 2.0 exercises:
Searching for treasures - - nuggets of wisdom,
Holding on to the promise of life-long learning,
And incorporating play into the learning process.

***** ***** *****
Week 1
Thing 1 - I read the Learning 2.0 blog and listened to the podcast.
Thing 2 - Of the 7 1/2 habits, as I accept responsibility for my own learning, I need to learn to play and make it fun. The thoughts at the beginning of this blog and the footer are my attempts to do that.

Week 2
Thing 3 - I have set up my own blog and hopefully I can get this posted.
Thing 4 - If I do this right, I should have my blog registered.

No rain, no rainbow.
(Quoted from Kimo's Rules - printed on a T-shirt from Hawaii)

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Wonderful saying "no rain no rainbow" Congratulations on setting up your blog! Virtual Sevices team member -- Sue