Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Thing #23

1. I like the applications that allow web access to word processing and facilitates collaborative work. Zoho Writer and wikis would be very useful for team documents and information sharing. The different Zoho tools are great for those who do not have their own computers. I also enjoyed using Flickr and RSS.
2. I'm glad I had the opportunity to try out these different technologies. I will continue to explore them some more and find more ways to actually use them in my work.
3. What I take away from this is confidence and a more relaxed feeling about trying new technology.
4. The Virtual Services Team offered help and drop-in labs, which was great. I am the kind of learner who would benefit from more demonstrations.
5. Yes.

I'm done for now. Not quick to the finish line but I made it! Thank you Visual Services Team!I plan to go over the 23 things again to gain more experience and insight.

No comments: